We are currently involved in the following externally funded research projects:
- The Allegio project on Composable Embedded Systems for Healthcare.
- The ScaleItUp project on Online Evolution and Testing of Multi-Tenant Software Systems.
- The ReSOS project on re-engineering design and implementation shortcomings of service-oriented systems.
- The ASPIC Project on Awareness-based Support Project for Interpersonal Collaboration
- The MoDSE Project on model-driven software evolution
- The PDS project on distributed deployment of services
- The ARTOSC project on Automated Runtime Testablility of SOA Composites
- The MTS project on Multi-Tenant Software Systems in a SOA context.
- The Perplex Project? on Programmer Expressiveness in Model-Driven Engineering.
- The QSL Project on linguistic characteristics of source code.
Completed projects include:
- The TFA Project on extensibility of transformation for abstractions
- The MoVES Project on Modelling, Verification and Evolution of Software.
- The SPCI Project on rich user interfaces for web application
- The Poseidon Project on developing maritime safety and security systems.
- The Trader Project on reliability for consumer electronics software
- The Reconstructor Project on software architecture reconstruction using Symphony.
- The ASSESS Project on source based software quality and security evaluation
- The Ideals Project on idiom design and analysis for embedded systems
- The Amr Project on aspect mining and refactoring (Java analysis)
- The Tangram Project on reducing time-to-market and development costs of high-tech systems
- The Merlin Project on methodologies and technologies for embedded systems development
- The Moose Project on improving product quality and software development productivity for embedded systems.
- The TraCE Project on transparent configuration environments
- The Forments Project on the formalization of system requirements
- The Lydia Project on the development of a modeling language for fault diagnosis (now at the Embedded Systems group).
- The C6 Project on the development of a compiler for low-cost FPGAs
- The Finesse Project on fault diagnosis for embedded systems dependability