The main goal of MOOSE Project is to improve product quality and software development productivity through optimised integration and interfacing of
- systems and software engineering,
- requirements engineering,
- product architecture design and analysis,
- software development and testing,
- product quality and software process improvement methodologies
into one common framework and supporting tools for the embedded domain. The framework enables the structuring, management and evaluation of embedded software projects in order to guarantee the attainment of its objectives.
More information on the project can be found at
researchers involved in Moose include Bas Graaf
, Marco Lormans
and Hylke van Dijk
The project run from early 2002 until August 2004.
The successor to Moose is the Merlin Project