Context and details
The 11th edition of the BElgian-NEtherlands software eVOLution symposium (BENEVOL 2012
) will take place at the Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands. The two-day workshop will be held on Monday 3 and Tuesday 4 December 2012
The goal of BENEVOL is to bring together researchers from Belgium, The Netherlands and the neighboring countries that are working in the field of software evolution. BENEVOL offers a forum to meet and to discuss new ideas, important problems and obtained research results. Prospective speakers are invited to submit an extended abstract (max. 2 A4 pages) of a talk; based on these extended abstracts, the organization will construct a program.
The workshop will be organized by Andy Zaidman
and Martin Pinzger
- Submission of extended abstracts: October 29th 2012
- Registration deadline: November 16th 2012
- BENEVOL symposium: December 3rd and 4th 2012
Please register by filling in the registration form
until 16th November 2012
. The registration is free and also includes free lunch on Monday and Tuesday and a free dinner on Monday.
The BENEVOL 2012 Program
is online. Talks are 15 minutes
followed by ~10 minutes discussion. The dinner on Monday evening (19:00) is at the restaurant de Verbeelding
, Delft (directions
Prospective speakers are invited to submit an extended abstract (max. 2 A4 pages) of a talk. Suggested themes and topics include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamic adaptation, composition and reconfiguration of software and services
- Embedded, adaptive and context-aware systems
- Foundations & paradigms
- Empirical studies in maintenance
- Tool support for software evolution
- Data-intensive systems evolution
- Process-intensive systems evolution
- Model-driven software evolution
- Software evolution for emerging paradigms
- Managerial aspects and process models for software evolution
- Software analysis and visualization techniques to support software evolution
- Data and process analysis techniques to support software evolution
Submissions have to be sent to Andy Zaidman (A.E.Zaidman(atDOMAIN)tudelft(dot)nl) and Martin Pinzger (M.Pinzger(atDOMAIN)tudelft(dot)nl ) before October 29th 2012.
We are proud to announce that BENEVOL will feature two keynotes:
The symposium will take place at the EWI TU Delft, The Netherlands.
Address: Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft
Room: Snijderzaal (LB 01.010)
, lower building
View Larger Map
This is a list of recommended hotels in Delft. Hotel Juliana is closest to the campus. Most other hotels are located in the city center, which is about 2 to 3 kilometers from the TU campus and can easily be walked.
for more hotels.
- NWO Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)