These are software projects that I am involved in:
- WebDSL is a domain-specific language for web applications with a rich data model
- Stratego is a language for the specification of program transformation systems based on the paradigm of rewriting strategies.
- SDF2 is a modular formalism for syntax definition that integrates lexical and context-free syntax.
- Stratego/XT is a bundle of tools for program transformation built around Stratego, SDF2 and the ATerm library.
- Java-Front provides a syntax definition for Java and JavaBorg implements sample domain-specific language extensions for Java.
- JavaBorg: example domain-specific language embeddings
- BibTeX Tools is a set of tools for transforming BibTeX files, in particular production of html bibliographies and extraction of bib files based on a .aux file.
- Tiger in Stratego is a collection of components for the compilation and transformation of Tiger programs designed for the purpose of education and demonstration of program transformation techniques.
- Nix is a system for software deployment
- JIRA issue tracking system
Visser.SoftwareDistributions moved from Visser.Software on 16 Jun 2003 - 06:41 by EelcoVisser