Office: HB 08.080
Phone: +31 15 2786338
E-mail: Daniele.Romano (atDOMAIN) tudelft (dot) nl
Delft University of Technology
Department of Software Technology
Software Engineering Research Group
2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands
I am a PhD?
candidate in the Software Engineering Research Group
, Department of Software Technology
of the Delft University of Technology
. I am a student member of IEEE
. My work is supervised by Martin Pinzger
I work within the ReSOS Project
in close collaboration with the Software Improvement Group
(SIG) and KPMG CT Information Technology
(KPMG CT IT).
The ReSOS Project
focuses on developing methodologies, techniques and strategies for re-engineering the design and implementation of service-oriented systems to: 1) to reduce the specificity and complexity of existing service-oriented systems; 2) to improve the reuse of services; and 3) to increase the maintainability of service-oriented systems.
- May, 2013 --- Attended ICSE 13 in San Francisco presenting the DS paper "Analyzing the Change-Proneness of Service-Oriented Systems from an Industrial Perspective".
- January, 2013 --- Served as PC member for the SQM 2013 workshop co-located with CSMR 2013.
- January, 2013 --- Served as PC member for the PPAP 2013 workshop co-located with CSMR 2013.
- December, 2012 --- Attended the CHOOSE Forum 2012 in Berne.
- October, 2012 --- Attended the WCRE conference in Kingston presenting the paper "Analyzing the Impact of Antipatterns on Change-Proneness Using Fine-Grained Source Code Changes".
- August, 2012 --- participated in the MITACS MSR Vision 2020 seminar in Kingston, ON.
- July, 2012 --- visited the software engineering research lab at Queen's University in Kingston, ON and the SOCCERLAB at École Polytechnique de Montréal.
- June, 2012 --- in Honolulu presenting our paper "Analyzing the Evolution of Web Services using Fine-Grained Changes" at ICWS '12 and having interesting discussions with researchers/engineers from across the world.
- May, 2012 --- Together with Martin Pinzger I got accepted the paper "Analyzing the Evolution of Web Services using Fine-Grained Changes" at ICWS '12.
- December, 2011 --- Attended the SOCA conference in Irvine presenting the paper "Extracting Dynamic Dependencies between Web Services Using Vector Clocks".
- September, 2011 --- Attended the ICSM conference in Williamsburg presenting the paper "Using Source Code Metrics to Predict Change-Prone Java Interfaces".
- September, 2011 --- Attended the ECOWS conference in Lugano presenting the paper "Using Vector Clocks to Monitor Dependencies among Services at Runtime" @QASBA workshop.
- June, 2011 --- in Montreal to attend the Canadian Summer School on Practical Analyses of Software Engineering Data (PASED).
- June, 2011 --- Together with Martin Pinzger I got accepted the paper "Using Source Code Metrics to Predict Change-Prone Java Interfaces" at ICSM '11.
- November, 2010 --- Together with Massimiliano Di Penta and Giuliano Antoniol, I got accepted the paper "An Approach for Search Based Testing of Null Pointer Exceptions" at ICST '11.
- November, 2010 --- Started my research within the ReSOS Project.